Desk Carbon Coater is a compact carbon fiber coating system suitable for sample preparation for the use in scanning electron microscope(SEM), transmission electron microscope(TEM) and X-Ray analysis(EDX).
Features of Desk Carbon Coater – DCR
- Quartz crystal monitoring system used for real time thickness measurement(1nm precision)
- Pulsed or flash carbon fiber coating modes
- Intuitive touch screen to control and monitor the coating process with a capability of rapid data input
- User friendly software that can be updated via network
- Able to record and plot coating parameters graphs
- Easy-to-change specimen stages(rotation stage as standard)
- Two-year warranty
- CE conformity
DCR Options and Accessories
Desk carbon coater has following options and accessories:
- Quartz crystal sensor
- Planetary rotation
- Spare vacuum glass cylindrical chamber
- Carbon fiber
- Sealing gaskets
Pulsed Carbon Fiber Evaporation
The desk vacuum carbon coater is able to perform pulsed carbon fiber evaporation. Short pulses provide more controlled deposition and significantly reduces the amount of debris associated with traditional carbon deposition.
Touch Screen Control with Colorful Display
Desk carbon coater is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen with full automatic control and data input that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum, current and deposition information can be monitored as digital data or curves on the touch screen. The last 300 coatings information can be detected in the history page.
The DCR can be equipped with different sample stage configurations depending on the user requirements. The sample stages are rotatable with adjustable height and can be changed easily.
The rotary planetary sample stage is a good choice for uniform coating of porous specimens.
Specification of Desk Carbon Coater
- Two-stage, direct drive 4 m3/h, rotary vane pump
- Ultimate vacuum: Less than 50 mtorr
- 170 mm OD x 140 mm pyrex cylinder chamber
- 0-25A switching pulsed DC power supply
- Dimensions: 450 x 500 x 370 mm(H x W x D)
- Utilities: 220V-240V, 50/60HZ, 10A
- Rotational sample holder with adjustable tilt and height
- Sample holder with planetary rotation(Optional)
- Electronic shutter
- Manual or full automatic control
- Precision electronic leak valve for fine control of vacuum pressure
- Real time plots of coating parameters
- Simple transfer of coating data plots via USB port to PC
- Shipping weight: 46 Kg
The Desk Magnetron Sputter Coater(DSR1) is a high productivity tool that delivers consistent and highly repeatable results in the fully automated system. Desk SEM Coater model DSR1 is a compact coating system able to coat noble metals.
DCT is a turbo-pumped carbon coater that is ideal for FE-SEM, EDS/WDS, TEM, EBSD and thin film applications. This high vacuum coater offers high quality uniform carbon films that require high resolution and high quality characterization.