Turbo-Pumped Carbon Coater (DCT)
DCT is a turbo-pumped carbon coater that is ideal for FE-SEM, EDS/WDS, TEM, EBSD and thin film applications. This high vacuum coater offers high quality uniform carbon films with fine grain sizes which are suitable for specimens that require high resolution and high quality characterization.
Touch Screen Control
Desk carbon coater (DCT) is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen with full automatic control and data input that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum, current and deposition information can be monitored as digital data or curves on the touch screen. The last 300 coatings information can be detected in the history page.
The device can be equipped with different sample stage configurations depending on the user requirements. The sample stages are rotatable with adjustable height and easy to change. The rotary planetary sample stage is a good choice for uniform coating of porous specimens.
Specification of DCT
- High vacuum turbo pump 90 l/s (Leybold)
- Two stage rotary vane vacuum pump as a backing pumps
- Full range vacuum gauge (Leybold)
- 170 mm OD x 140 mm vacuum chamber
- 0-25 A switching pulsed DC power supply
- Ultimate Vacuum: Less than 7 x10-7 torr
- Dimensions: 450 x 500 x 370 mm (H * W & D)
- Utilities: 220V-240V, 50/60HZ- 10A.
- Intuitive touch screen with colored display unit
- Sample holder with planetary rotation
- Electronic shutter
- Automatically controlled coating – independent of pressure
- Precision metering valve for fine control of vacuum pressure
- Real time plots of coating parameters
- Simple transfer of coating data plots via USB port to PC
- Shipping Weight: 46 Kg
- Quartz crystal thickness monitor with precision of 1nm and resolution of 1 Å.
- Pulsed or flash carbon fiber coating modes.
- Intuitive touch screen to control and monitor the coating process with a capability of rapid data input.
- User friendly software that can be updated via network.
- Able to record and plot coating parameters graphs.
- Easy-to-change specimen stages (rotation stage as standard).
- Two-year warranty.
- CE conformity.
Options and Accessories
Desk carbon coater (DCT) has the flowing options and accessories:
- Head and power supply for rod carbon
- Quartz crystal sensor.
- Planetary sample rotation.
- Spare vacuum glass chamber.
- Carbon fiber.
- Sealing gaskets.