Versatile Pulsed Laser Deposition, and Thermal Evaporator system
PLD – T
PLD – T is a high vacuum thin film deposition system enables to deposit different materials by both Pulsed Laser Deposition and so thermal evaporation technique. It can deposit complex materials and crystalline structures onto substrates with very little setup involved.
Pulsed Laser Deposition technique leads to efficient, none-thermal ablation and preserves the stoichiometry of the target materials. By applying this method it could deposit materials such as nitrides, oxides, super lattices, polymers, composites.
- Target manipulator with adjustable rotation speed.
- 3 thermal sources and special feed-through.
- Quartz crystal monitoring system for real time thickness measurement (1 nm precision).
- Intuitive touch screen to control the coating process and rapid data input.
- User friendly software that can be updated via network.
- Equipped with rotary sample holder.
- Equipped with electronic shutter.
- Equipped to motorized boat selection.
- 500 °C substrate heater.
- Two-year warranty.
Thermal evaporation sources (Boat / Basket / Coil)
The PLD – T can be fitted with three independent heat resistance thermal evaporation sources. The good design of the evaporation source holder causes no contamination transfer from sources materials to other materials. The length of source holders can be adjusted in the range of 5~10 cm which meets the costumer requirement.
PLD – T is equipped with a multi-target manipulator which includes three target with diameter of 2cm . Targets are in standard size. All of our target manipulators are motorized and includes target rotation.
Touch screen control with colorful display
The system is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen and fully automatic control and data input that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum, current and deposition information can be observed as digital data or curves on the touchscreen. Information of the last 300 coatings can be saved in the history page.
- High vacuum turbo pump
|Pumping Speed||90 l/s||350 l/s|
|Ultimate Pressure||2 x10-5 Torr||5×10-6 Torr|
- Diaphragm backing pump.
- Full range vacuum measuring gauge.
- 5 KW High current power supply.
- Precision Mass Flow meter (MFC).
- Able to record and plot coating parameters graphs.
- Transfers the curves and deposition process data by USB port to PC.
- Utilities: 220V-240V, 50/60HZ- 16A.
- Box Dimensions: 50 cm H x 60 cm W x 47 cm D.
- Shipping weight: 70 kg
Options and Accessories
The PLD -T has the flowing options and accessories:
- Thermal evaporation sources (Boat, Basket, and Coil).
- 500 °C substrate heater.
- Evaporation sources materials.
- Quartz crystal sensors
- Sealing gaskets.